Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Storms are keeping the kids inside most of the day so we are trying to be creative. Eli showed his creative side today with his yogurt art all over the kitchen and himself. He had left the table and I had forgotten to put his dish away. Shortly after noticing he was rather quiet I found him standing in the chair with this art project. Not the creativity I was aiming for.

Ella, Eli and I went out and delivered meals-on-wheels today and other than the rain it was a lot of fun. Landon will be joining us on our next route and will be helpful in the delivery of food. It was a heart warming experience and hopefully a teachable moment for the kids.

Tonight the kids had their end of missions program at church. Ella sang with her class and Landon with his. It was great to see Ella in her first performance but I don't think she enjoyed it quite as much as her brother does. She did sing well and her teacher pointed out that while studying missionaries around the world Ella made it well known that she wanted to move to Uganda. I will try to put some video up on the site soon but I need to work on the length.

Still have lots of pictures from the beach to post too.

No comments: