
Thursday, December 7, 2006
The
last couple of days have been hectic. Mike has worked a ton and really needs some time to catch up. I had to go for a doctors follow up, got a huge bill unexpectedly from 6 months ago, filled up my calendar to the top and have yet to even order my Christmas cards. However, I must say that we got back some really cute pictures that we took last weekend and I also got Landon's school picture back and it is great! I am feeling so bad that he has had two really good professional pictures in the last couple of months and Ella has yet to go for another one. SOOOOO, I called today and I am taking her next week. I really hope it turns out, she is not the easiest to get to smile even though she always says CHHHIZZZZZ when she sees the camera.
last couple of days have been hectic. Mike has worked a ton and really needs some time to catch up. I had to go for a doctors follow up, got a huge bill unexpectedly from 6 months ago, filled up my calendar to the top and have yet to even order my Christmas cards. However, I must say that we got back some really cute pictures that we took last weekend and I also got Landon's school picture back and it is great! I am feeling so bad that he has had two really good professional pictures in the last couple of months and Ella has yet to go for another one. SOOOOO, I called today and I am taking her next week. I really hope it turns out, she is not the easiest to get to smile even though she always says CHHHIZZZZZ when she sees the camera. 
I can report that our tree is almost completely decorated. I decided that this year I would only use decorations that Landon and Ella make. We started last week when Landon brought home 3 in one night but we have had several additions since then and I helped him make many more today. Tomorrow we are going to try to tackle the gingerbread house. We have never made one before but I know that the kids will really enjoy it. It could get messy, actually, I promise it will be messy.
No comments:
Post a Comment