Barry waited for a moment of weakness on her part and he "popped the question". And here's the cool part..... She said YES! We are so happy for them. There is no better person in the world than Barry Joyce and Cathy Lee is wonderful. They make a great couple. Brooke just wrote about our visit to the Callahan's recently and they are a wonderful family. We hope that they all are as happy as we are, but they are being associated with the Joyce Family in a serious way... so I can't be sure yet.There has been a lot going on as you can imagine with the Holidays and everything. We are well and have enjoyed spending some time with friends and family. Sorry we haven't been posting as much, but we'll try to do better. Brooke has had her hands full as Landon and Ella's creativity and coordination continue to progress. (That's the nice way to put it)
Here is part of an e-mail that she sent to me today at work. I left out a couple of sentences about some bodily functions, but that was for your own good.....
" have had a heck of a time in the last couple of hours. We ran some errands got home and they wanted to play outside. Landon and I rolled around playing football, Ella put several handfuls of sand in her hair, stepped in dog poop, poured out the bubbles and played in the dirty puddle that was remaining. Then they fought over the swing both falling on the ground several times. **** (removed graphic sentence about lotsa poo poo) ***** I threw them both in the bathtub since we won't be able to give them one tonight. Finally have laid Ella down and Landon is still in the tub. WHEEEWWWWWWWW - I need some bon bons. "
I felt bad for her, but I did get a big laugh out of the e-mail.
As always I'm too lazy to try and find the most recent pictures that Brooke has taken, but I'll share some of my pathetic attempts at using photo software for the Chrtistmas pics. Thanks Goodness the real card turned out better than these.

Lastly, we'll be sharing some of the attempts to get a good picture for the card. Here are a few and there may be more to come.
1 comment:
That is so cool about Barry. We are really happy for him. And the card you actually sent out is our favorite this year. You guys beat out a lot of great photo cards, Great job!
Post a Comment