Thursday, November 02, 2006


Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Today Landon had his 6 month checkup at the dentist and he did a great job. They gave him a new toothbrush, let him wear Thomas sunglasses, let him play a video game and then afterwards he got to pick out 2 prizes. I was really pleased at how well he did and didn't even really fuss too much while they cleaned his front teeth. Of course the doctor did say we needed to stop all paci usage and even though he only has it at night it is moving his teeth.

So tonight, I made Mike go and "pop" the paci with some pins. Landon didn't even tell the difference and we will slowly take it away over the next 2 weeks. (we could probably go cold turkey but I am going to be on a trip with the kids next week and am a little nervous about not having it while in a strange place). Thank goodness we have lots of candy to bribe him with - just kidding.

Ella got to stay with a friend this morning while we went to the dentist and had a blast playing with his toys and eating his Teddy Grahams. I think JD was quite the gentleman as he shared well, gave hugs, and even filled up her car for her. He is the cutest little blonde boy who has amazingly blue eyes, I didn't sign anything but I am thinking a little arranged marriage may be called for. Mike might disagree only because their parents are Georgia Tech fans, but I think I could convince him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hokie Girl would never allow a relationship with a Ga Tech fan. She already told Pops that!!!! She did agree to let hm clen her windshield if needed,..... that's it! Go Hokie Girl