
Sunday, November 5, 2006
It has been a great weekend. We had dinner out with friends Friday, friends over for dinner on Saturday and then after church today Mike went to do a missions project. We were busy but it was a lot of fun.
My big news is that on Friday Ella finally started saying Ma ma and she loves to go to a room and yell Ma ma and see if I will answer, or to go down the hall saying Ma ma almost like a game of marko polo to see if she can find my voice. For a long time I have been Bob or baba only with coaxing and she didn't really relate the two. She has been saying Dada for a very long time and gets so excited to see him and hollers his name all the time. (I'm not jealous).
The kids and I are looking forward to our trip tomorrow and Mike is looking forward to a quiet house with hours of sports watching. Better go pack!
1 comment:
Wow, Ella looks so grown up in that photo. Hope you have a great trip.
Post a Comment