
Friday, September 8, 2006
Happy Birthday Jay!!
A nice Friday spent at home. Landon, Ella and I
spent the entire day at home playing Candy Land, dancing, doing laundry, playing trains, playing in the sandbox and hanging out. I offered to take them to the Children's Museum but Landon declined. I think he was ready to just stay at home and not have to be anywhere today. It was a nice change and we had lots of fun (well except for Ella walking through a doggie mine barefoot in the backyard).This evening we went to Jay's house to celebrate his birthday. Landon was excited to have some cake and icing and to play with his cousin Jennifer. I also forgot to mention that Landon can now count to 100 and recognize all of the numbers by sight. While at dinner he said that Jay was going to turn 3 and that his daddy was "hundred and something". I never ask him how old he thinks I am.
Pictures are still from the beach. One evening we went out to get some
icecream near the pier and across the street is a little corner with some rides (it isn't even big enough to call a carnival or a park). They had the big jumping harnesses with the trampoline style things under them. I have always wanted to do one of these and they said I could but I declined after hearing Lindsay and Melissa (who are both half my age) say it was a little painful. Landon had a big time and enjoyed it but afterwards said he was tired of jumping. Made for lots of fun pictures.
3 comments:
Landon looks pretty happy about that ice cream. Okay, now we know why you didn't get on the trampline, but why didn't Mike do it?
Landon looks just like I feel when I eat ice cream.
Mike didn't do it because he's 100 & something years old. Let my man Landon know there's lots of M&M s coming his way.Tooooo Funny !!!
Post a Comment