Friday, September 22, 2006


Friday, September 22, 2006

I haven't posted in a while have I? I wish I could report that we had something exciting going on but not really. We have been home all week other than the regular trips to preschool, Bible study, errands and so forth. Last Sunday we did do something exciting, we attended our nephew's baptismal in Mount Airy. Aiden is a precious little boy and we are so proud. Landon thought we may be going to the hospital to visit Aiden and was a lot happier when he found out it was not the hospital. It was a very special service and I even got to hold him without Ella screaming. On Monday both children were very excited that Nannie Ro was here for the day and played with her all day while I went to do some volunteer work at Senior Services. I don't have any pictures from the week because both the kids and the parents have had snotty noses with colds. This has led to very few hours of good sleep so sure hoping we get some this weekend. Ella's turned into a fever yesterday and today but no other symptoms. She was relieved to find Nannie and Pops here this afternoon to hold and snuggle her during her time of not feeling well. Hope everyone else out there is feeling well and having fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! I just wanted to let you know that I am planning a40th B-day party for Karl Jay Dec. 15th. I will send you an invite. I would love to get together soon. We are going to the mountains Nov 17th(Polar Express Train ride) but the next weekend we do not have any major plans. How does this weekend look for you guys? I love you! Cindy