Tuesday, September 25, 2007I know it has been a while. I have been trying to get caught up but can't seem to get anywhere. We have had a lot going on. I took a trip to Arlington, VA for my grandmother's burial. It was a wonderful
service and I know my grandmother is pleased to be back with her husband. I was also able to catch up with a few friends on the trip. However, I must admit it was a very long drive for someone as pregnant as me. I was uncomfortable for a few days afterwards as my body was mad at me for spending about 16 hours in a car over 3 days. I didn't even take a camera on my trip so no pictures but it was very
scenic.
service and I know my grandmother is pleased to be back with her husband. I was also able to catch up with a few friends on the trip. However, I must admit it was a very long drive for someone as pregnant as me. I was uncomfortable for a few days afterwards as my body was mad at me for spending about 16 hours in a car over 3 days. I didn't even take a camera on my trip so no pictures but it was very
scenic. Ella and Landon have been busy with school and enjoying that a lot. We have also had family visiting, football games, birthday parties,
wedding receptions, family reunions, dinner club and lots of other stuff going on. I am posting some pictures from the last couple of weeks. The kids favorite outing was to a place called Bounce U where it is a large indoor place with inflatable gyms. It took a while for Ella to warm up but by the end of the evening they didn't want to leave and I was worn out just watching them. Mike had a good workout as he had to help Ella climb up most of the tall inflatables and he bounced with Landon for over an hour.
wedding receptions, family reunions, dinner club and lots of other stuff going on. I am posting some pictures from the last couple of weeks. The kids favorite outing was to a place called Bounce U where it is a large indoor place with inflatable gyms. It took a while for Ella to warm up but by the end of the evening they didn't want to leave and I was worn out just watching them. Mike had a good workout as he had to help Ella climb up most of the tall inflatables and he bounced with Landon for over an hour. Mike also had another bout with a sinus infection and then the kids had a little cough virus that they
caught. I think everyone is better now and luckily they only lasted a day or two for the kids. We were able to visit with Delane, Amy, Jackson and Benjamin
over the weekend and they had so much fun. Even though Landon wasn't 100% he took on Jackson in Delane in UNO and watched Star Wars with Ben and played some fun video games. Of course Landon isn't humble in his UNO abilities as he warned Delane and Jackson, "I just have to let you know I am really good at UNO". From what I heard he beat them 5 games in a row before someone else was able to get the glory of a win. Ella enjoyed the attention of Amy and can't wait to go back to play.
As for baby #3, he is only a few weeks away. I am bigger than ever and Mike
took this cute picture of Landon and Ella giving some love to "Shuper Tobo". I hope everyone else isn't looking as round as I am. I enjoy all of the
different feelings of the baby moving but a lot of times they catch me off guard with a much needed trip to the restroom. I think Mike is getting a little overwhelmed the closer we get but that is to be expected. I am ready physically but I can think of 100 things we need to get done. Any suggestions on names, getting prepared and preparing Landon and Ella are much appreciated.
caught. I think everyone is better now and luckily they only lasted a day or two for the kids. We were able to visit with Delane, Amy, Jackson and Benjamin
over the weekend and they had so much fun. Even though Landon wasn't 100% he took on Jackson in Delane in UNO and watched Star Wars with Ben and played some fun video games. Of course Landon isn't humble in his UNO abilities as he warned Delane and Jackson, "I just have to let you know I am really good at UNO". From what I heard he beat them 5 games in a row before someone else was able to get the glory of a win. Ella enjoyed the attention of Amy and can't wait to go back to play.As for baby #3, he is only a few weeks away. I am bigger than ever and Mike
took this cute picture of Landon and Ella giving some love to "Shuper Tobo". I hope everyone else isn't looking as round as I am. I enjoy all of the
different feelings of the baby moving but a lot of times they catch me off guard with a much needed trip to the restroom. I think Mike is getting a little overwhelmed the closer we get but that is to be expected. I am ready physically but I can think of 100 things we need to get done. Any suggestions on names, getting prepared and preparing Landon and Ella are much appreciated.
1 comment:
Landon definitely wasn't bragging, just being honest about his Uno skills. He took the Heaths to school. Glad you guys were able to visit. I've got some photos I need to post too, but just can't get caught up.
Bounce U sounds awesome.
Post a Comment