Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh how big oh how big can I get? Can you tell I am in the late stages of pregnancy? I am feeling so big and it is October and was in the 90's on Monday!!! I am looking forward to cooler weather this weekend! Landon is counting down the days as much as I am until his little brother arrives. Ella likes all the stuff I am pulling down from the attic but seems to think it is all for her and the mention of a baby sends her into a thinking that she is again a baby. The big question will be how they react once he is actually here.

Last week we headed to the fair a couple of times for the kids to enjoy the rides and games. Surprisingly Landon loved ALL of the rides, especially the roller coasters and Ella loved the rides the first trip but the second when she didn't have her riding buddy and also tried the shaky, jerky roller coaster she decided she wasn't into rides. The two that she really wanted to get on they told her she was too small. We spent about 5 hours there each trip and I was so worn out by the end of both trips that I can understand why it comes only once a year. Or maybe part of that was being 9 months pregnant and not sitting down for hours on end, I was secretly hoping it may send me into labor but it didn't. I did enjoy some fair food and bought some cotton candy which neither of my kids liked at all (couldn't believe it but that's ok with me).

Recently we also went to Mike's 20th high school reunion. A full weekend of festivities. The kids enjoyed the football game and the picnic. Most of all they just loved being around Gammy, Nannie and Pops to get a lot of spoiling. Mike and I enjoyed catching up with friends we hadn't seen in a long long time. It's amazing how much some change after 20 years and how little others change. Which category do we ourselves fall in? No one really said, so I am assuming more than less or they would have said you hadn't changed a bit.

Outside of big events we have just been trying to get ready for baby and keeping busy with everyday stuff. I hope you all are doing well and enjoy some of the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice seeing you guys and thank you so much for coming out to mom's party. I thought Landon was a very good dancer and he seemed to have a big time with the other kid dancers! The baby will come out knowing Elvis tunes!