Thursday, October 18, 2007This is our last post before baby #3 arrives. I am worried that Landon and Ella are going to be in real shock. At least Ella is, as she is still
telling us that she is the "baby" as we have been getting ready pulling things out of the attic. The bouncy seat is hers, the mobile, any toy she sees and even the new packs of diapers. Landon is very excited but may be more excited knowing he has friends coming to see him. We still are not fully settled on a name but we are pretty close. I think I have everything in order for the most par
t and luckily have lots of help if I don't. I appreciate everyone's phone calls and prayers as we get ready for another life change.
telling us that she is the "baby" as we have been getting ready pulling things out of the attic. The bouncy seat is hers, the mobile, any toy she sees and even the new packs of diapers. Landon is very excited but may be more excited knowing he has friends coming to see him. We still are not fully settled on a name but we are pretty close. I think I have everything in order for the most par
t and luckily have lots of help if I don't. I appreciate everyone's phone calls and prayers as we get ready for another life change. Pictures today are from an outing to Celebration Station and also to our church picnic. We have been busy with lots of activities over the last few weeks and know that it will only get busier. Our calendar isn't as packed for the next few weeks but I know our time will be very busy with having 3 kids here!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment