Monday, July 30, 2007Last day of July and the first day of our Vacation Bible School. We had a good morning even though it was early for my kids who usually sleep until 8:00 or 9:00 in the morning. I am hoping this week doesn't cause an early pattern of waking early as I enjoy having them sleep later during the summer. I am looking forward to having them busy each morning from 9 - 12 and worn out for a nap in the afternoon. I am volunteering on Monday, Wednesday and Friday but am going to try to accomplish some baby
#3 tasks on Tuesday and Thursday.
#3 tasks on Tuesday and Thursday. Pictures today are from our way back on a trip we were able to stop and see my brother Nathan who was in the US for a couple of days. He is stationed in Kosovo right now and will be there until about Thanksgiving. It was great to see him since we hadn't seen him since last July or August and even though he can read our blog it was neat for him to see Landon and Ella in person. They were in rare form that morning and I am sure we overwhelmed him.
Hope you are all well.
1 comment:
Hey Brook! Another baby??? How exciting! I had some health problems this summer so we missed our annual July 4th E-Frank saling adventure.
We would love to come visit after the baby is born. I miss Bev too!!!
Cindy Munschy
Post a Comment