Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Finally, I have a chance to actually update the blog. I know many of you have been waiting to see wedding pictures so I will post a few that I have. I am still collecting them believe it or not but anyway. It was certainly a fun filled weekend and lots of rest was needed to recover. Don't you just
love the cake for the rehearsal dinner. Barry went to Tech, Cathy to UNC and Barry now works at NC State so it was quite the collegiate cake. Landon and Ella did fabulous the whole weekend all things considered. Landon was so handsome in his tuxedo that I couldn't get over it. I can't believe we now own a size 3T tuxedo but maybe he will wear it for halloween or something, too cute to not use again. Or maybe we will have an event that Shuper Tobo needs to
wear a tuxedo and he will get some wear out of it.
love the cake for the rehearsal dinner. Barry went to Tech, Cathy to UNC and Barry now works at NC State so it was quite the collegiate cake. Landon and Ella did fabulous the whole weekend all things considered. Landon was so handsome in his tuxedo that I couldn't get over it. I can't believe we now own a size 3T tuxedo but maybe he will wear it for halloween or something, too cute to not use again. Or maybe we will have an event that Shuper Tobo needs to
wear a tuxedo and he will get some wear out of it. As for the last couple of weeks, we have had lots of playdates and took a trip to Williamston, NC to visit some family friends. We spent lots of time outdoors and I hope to post some pictures from our fishing in the pond.
It has been so hot here we have tried to stay indoors with friends or at the pool. Ella asks to go to the pool all the time while Landon always says he doesn't want to go until he gets there and ends up
swimming the length of the pool at least 10 times.
swimming the length of the pool at least 10 times. I am growing ever so much bigger these days and Landon commented yesterday that my belly was "HUGE". He woke up letting me know that his belly was bigger, but that he didn't have a baby in there (that's good news). Ella is fascinated with pushing what is left of my belly button as far in as possible. Wouldn't be so bad for entertainment except it hurts far worse
than I ever thought. We are getting closer each week with only about 12 weeks left before baby arrives. I still need to get rooms converted, flowers painted over, clothes out and washed, Ella transitioned to Landon's room (that's going to be a tough one) and the house in better order. And during all of this time I have a 2 year old that is cutting her 2 year molars and is not a happy camper. She has been off most days and wakes up a lot during the night. Luckily (except for one strange night in Williamston) she doesn't cry or
talk, she just wakes, plays her aquarium and drifts back to sleep in about 30 minutes.
than I ever thought. We are getting closer each week with only about 12 weeks left before baby arrives. I still need to get rooms converted, flowers painted over, clothes out and washed, Ella transitioned to Landon's room (that's going to be a tough one) and the house in better order. And during all of this time I have a 2 year old that is cutting her 2 year molars and is not a happy camper. She has been off most days and wakes up a lot during the night. Luckily (except for one strange night in Williamston) she doesn't cry or
talk, she just wakes, plays her aquarium and drifts back to sleep in about 30 minutes. I hope everyone is doing well. We do ask that you pray for the Boyte family. Landon's friend Lillie has had a very rough week and a half and we just pray that she heals and can return to see all of us soon. http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/inputSiteName.do?method=search&siteName=lillieboyte
No comments:
Post a Comment