Monday, July 2, 2007 Now that Mike has put me on the spot I guess I should get to work. I am actually going to
update you to our happenings prior to the big wedding over the weekend since I am still collecting pictures.
update you to our happenings prior to the big wedding over the weekend since I am still collecting pictures. The two weekends prior were also very busy. Father's Day weekend I already told you about but I didn't post any pictures. Sadly, I didn't even take one of Mike and the kids but did get one with Pops. The funny picture of Ella in the Thomas shoes is a couple
day obsession she had with Landon's shoes. Every waking moment she wanted to spend in them so as soon as we changed her diaper
she was asking for them. Landon has almost outgrown them but since he won't wear any shoes inside (anyones house he takes his shoes off immediately, even if we aren't planning on staying) it didn't cause a fuss between them. Landon also got to go to a very fun birthday party for Hannah Boyte at an inflatable gym. It was our first trip and he loved it. It was nice for me too as I didn't have to do anything but watch him wear himself out. Notice the sweet picture of Lillie Boyte, she needs our prayers now so please take a moment to say one for her. More details at http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/inputSiteName.do?method=search&siteName=lillieboyte
day obsession she had with Landon's shoes. Every waking moment she wanted to spend in them so as soon as we changed her diaper
she was asking for them. Landon has almost outgrown them but since he won't wear any shoes inside (anyones house he takes his shoes off immediately, even if we aren't planning on staying) it didn't cause a fuss between them. Landon also got to go to a very fun birthday party for Hannah Boyte at an inflatable gym. It was our first trip and he loved it. It was nice for me too as I didn't have to do anything but watch him wear himself out. Notice the sweet picture of Lillie Boyte, she needs our prayers now so please take a moment to say one for her. More details at http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/inputSiteName.do?method=search&siteName=lillieboyteOn Sunday we celebrated Chuck's birthday with a dinner and the kids played
outside in the slip and slide. The only thing that really slipped was Ella's bathing suit as you can see in the picture. Normally we invest in the swimmers but that day I had
forgotten it and evidently the suits are made to go with them.
outside in the slip and slide. The only thing that really slipped was Ella's bathing suit as you can see in the picture. Normally we invest in the swimmers but that day I had
forgotten it and evidently the suits are made to go with them.Landon and Ella had a pretty calm week with a few trips to the playground, playgroup and just hanging around the house. The cute picture of them at the computer is their after nap computer time where they play some educational cd roms for preschoolers. Actually, Ella just watches while Landon does all the work but they both seem to be happy with the setup.
The following weekend Mike was able to play golf again. This time he played with Damion, Pappy and Landon. Yes, they actually took Landon
on the back nine and let him ride along and hit few balls with his real driver. Landon wasn't sure why he couldn't hit it all the way from the tee to the hole, that is hit it each time while everyone waited on him to get closer and closer. He did have a lot of fun but now I fear Mike will
never be able to go golfing again without Landon asking to go along. Mike and Pappy had played tennis that morning as well in the heat so by the end of the day everyone was pretty tired. We had made a cake to celebrate Pappy's birthday and Landon and Ella always enjoy blowing out the candles. Landon thought it strange that Pappy only had 4 candles as Landon will turn 4 soon and knows how many candles everyone is supposed to have.
on the back nine and let him ride along and hit few balls with his real driver. Landon wasn't sure why he couldn't hit it all the way from the tee to the hole, that is hit it each time while everyone waited on him to get closer and closer. He did have a lot of fun but now I fear Mike will
never be able to go golfing again without Landon asking to go along. Mike and Pappy had played tennis that morning as well in the heat so by the end of the day everyone was pretty tired. We had made a cake to celebrate Pappy's birthday and Landon and Ella always enjoy blowing out the candles. Landon thought it strange that Pappy only had 4 candles as Landon will turn 4 soon and knows how many candles everyone is supposed to have.That pretty much catches us up to right before the wedding festivities. I hope everyone is doing well and keeping up in this hot weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment