Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thursday, August 2, 2007

I can't believe it is now August. It has been a very hot week and the kids have really enjoyed being indoors for Bible school. I am not used to the early mornings and getting out of the house ready, dressed and fed but it hasn't been too bad. I have actually gotten a lot done but am very tired now. Outside of Bible school we have also traveled to Virginia, gone to Chuck E Cheese, gone to the pool and missed Daddy for several evenings as he had meetings.

I have made a couple of purchases for the new baby this week and for getting Ella adjusted to moving to brother's room. We still haven't started the process but I will try in the next couple of weeks.
Gammy sent us home the other day with some home grown tomatoes and some homemade banana pudding. Can you think of any other two yummy summer foods? I ate a whole tomatoe tonight by myself for dinner and thought about eating a second one. I am the only one in our house that likes tomatoes so I will enjoy tomatoe sandwiches tomorrow and think I could eat the tomatoe by itself like an apple. The banana pudding I save for a late night snack after the kids have gone to bed, somehow they just don't like it yet (I think it is a texture thing) but Mike does so it's a fight between who gets the bigger bowl.
Hope you all are well and staying cool. Pictures are some random shots over the last few weeks. Putt putt adventures and our nephew Aiden celebrating his 1st birthday.

No comments: