Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I haven't been doing a good job posting or taking pictures. I

have a couple to post and it seems that my kids are growing at an incredible rate. Even in their pajamas they look so grown and big. We enjoyed a pajama party on Saturday, family visits, and a preschool party with Landon yesterday. Ella and Landon had a great time at the pj party coloring, singing, and painting in their pajamas and I think they stayed in them all day long. Landon just couldn't understand why we were going outside in our pajamas and informed us that he couldn't wear a coat with pajamas. I guess we don't tend to venture out much in pj's but it didn't phase Ella even for a minute. The best was when Landon told his daddy that he needed to put his pajamas on to go to the pj party, wouldn't that have been a fun sight, maybe fun is the wrong term.
Yesterday Ella and I ventured to Landon's preschool for a valentine party in which we ate lots
of snacks, had story time and everyone decorated valentine bags and exchanged valentine's with friends. Ella was certainly interested in the candy everyone was getting but she also was interested checking out all of the books and toys. On occassion she ran out of the room to find other toys and children. She was the only younger sibling there but definitely made up for any that couldn't be there.
Pictures today are also from Landon and Ella's first adventure playing with play-doh. We have owned play-doh for some time know but my kids only thought that they were colorful cans for stacking or just opening the lid to look at colors. I guess I was just a little too nervous to let them have at it. I think I may have deprived them from a lot of fun but we will have some play-doh time at our house from now on. Lighten up Brooke!
1 comment:
I have a serious dread of my children mixing the play-dough colors; I loathe that nasty brown shade it morphs into! I just made a big batch of homemade play-dough for Valentine's presents...if you want the recipe let me know (though it doesn't have that great smell). Missed catching up and glad to see you had a great holiday.
Post a Comment