Friday, February 09, 2007






Friday, February 9, 2007



Have you ever just had those challenging days of parenting? Where it seems nothing is going your way and your children just want to oppose everything you say and do. Where no matter how enticing of a deal you try to make with them they just want accept or cooperate. Where you can offer to fix them their favorite food and they don't want to eat it. It seems as though I have had a couple of those days since the middle of the week. Landon has been challenging everything I do and Ella watches and replicates the behavior. Maybe it's a stage (I keep telling myself), maybe they are getting sick again (I keep telling myself) or maybe it's just me!!

Other than the caziness of discipline this week we have enjoyed a trip to the Children't Museum, a visit from Nannie and a little time with Gammy. We are looking forward to the weekend when Landon and Ella have a pajama party to go to on Saturday morning and I get to visit with my friend Beave on Sunday. I am looking forward to some girl time out at lunch! Hope everyone is well and healthy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!!!!
We love you!
Amy and boys