I was a bit worried last night when I didn't have energy to blog. Landon went to bed right on
time (even a little before) with no complaints at all, Ella ASKED to go to bed at 7:30 (a half hour early) and Mike took a nap at 7:50 PM! I thought we must all be catching something and though there have been the usual wake up allergy sneeze this morning we all appear to be ok.
time (even a little before) with no complaints at all, Ella ASKED to go to bed at 7:30 (a half hour early) and Mike took a nap at 7:50 PM! I thought we must all be catching something and though there have been the usual wake up allergy sneeze this morning we all appear to be ok.We have a Landon funny from yesterday - I asked him to take his pajamas and pull-up off (trying to get him ready for preschool) and I hear him in the den say "where are they?" then a second later he said "OH - they are on me!". I don't know what he thought I had asked him to do with his pajamas but Mike and I had a good laugh over it.
Ella was up to her usual yesterday. After a quick trip to the post office she had an issue with
getting out of the van and ended up laying in the garage on the floor while I got Landon out of the van and into the house. When I went back out for her she was under the van between the two rear wheels trying to get a baseball that rolled under there. She was doing the military crawl as it was too low to actually be on her hands and knees. It scared me at first as I feared she would burn herself but quickly I laid down reached my hand out and she just barely grabbed hold and I pulled her out making lovely dirt stains all over her clothes. This was pretty typical of her as she likes to crawl up on or under anything possible. This picture is from a week or so ago.
getting out of the van and ended up laying in the garage on the floor while I got Landon out of the van and into the house. When I went back out for her she was under the van between the two rear wheels trying to get a baseball that rolled under there. She was doing the military crawl as it was too low to actually be on her hands and knees. It scared me at first as I feared she would burn herself but quickly I laid down reached my hand out and she just barely grabbed hold and I pulled her out making lovely dirt stains all over her clothes. This was pretty typical of her as she likes to crawl up on or under anything possible. This picture is from a week or so ago. As for me, I have been attempting some cleaning projects. I started with cleaning some things in our garage that hadn't been touched in years and then moved to the dreaded cabinet under the kitchen sink. I have been contact paper crazy and didn't realize that I bought the perfect match of contact paper to our kitchen cabinets so it really works well. Yesterday I tackled the bathroom cabinets and haven't picked my area for today but only try to attempt these when the kids are napping. I am hoping there will be an end point in the near future but most likely it will be a year long attempt as I will lose interest, get too busy, or just forget!
The picture of Caroline and Ella is from a week ago and is one of my favorites!
2 comments:
Want to come to my house after you are finished with yours? I'm still trying to remove all traces of Christmas.
Love the p.j.s story...so cute!
Hey Brooke, Just wanted to say that you've posted a lot of great pics lately. The one of Ella in the cabinet is really cute.
Post a Comment