
Monday, May 9, 2011
Mother's day was so much fun and Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers and those who mother! We celebrated the day with family all day. We were able to be in Stuart this year and the weather was absolutely gorgeous.
The picture is of the kids after church with Nannie and Pops. It was the only picture of the day believe it or not. The highlight of the day was when Mike put a swing in his mom's HUGE oak tree in her back yard. It has already provided hours of entertainment and it hasn't even been 24 hours since it was up. Hopefully soon I will be able to post pictures of that.
My biggest blessing in life has been being a mother. I enjoy every day and although sometimes I am frazzled and my house is always a mess I cannot smile more and laugh more than I do watching my children. Thanks Mike, Landon, Ella, and Eli for a wonderful Mother's day!
No comments:
Post a Comment