It's May already!! I am such a slacker!! Maybe these days I will have more time as we wrapped up school last week. We were planning to finish early so I could take a trip to Japan with my father but due to the tsunami we decided to postpone. Anyway - today we are going to have Landon's end of year testing done and Ella wants to join in the fun.
I will hopefully post some pictures of what we have been up to but we have certainly been busy. We took a trip to Hilton Head, celebrated at the 3rd annual Lillie's Friends Festival, finished school, dug up our front yard and more. We have also started our little garden and have transitioned our family over to gluten free and mostly paleo lifestyle. It has been a wild ride but very much worth it.
I hope everyone out there is doing well and I will try to get pictures up after testing is done.
1 comment:
Something tells me Mike will need to include biscuits and gravy in there somehow lol. Glad all is going well! Hope to see you all soon.
Post a Comment