The kids are counting down the days until Disney! Mike and I are counting them down as well. We are very excited and talking about all of the fun we will have. We even made a countd
own to Disney chain that they are excited about tearing off one link each day. However, I am cramming in extra school work so that we will have the weeks worth of work done and not have to do any while we are there.
Outside of that the kids are just getting back into the routine of school every morning. Seems to be harder to drag the two youngest out of bed so they are sleeping in until 9 and Landon is getting some work done before they even get up. I am back at bootcamp in the wee hours of the morning and Mike is trying to get back into working out as well.
Ella received a Leapster for Christmas and enjoys playing with it but I think they boys enjoy it just as much. This is the site I often find in the afternoon when it's time to cash in some earned video game time.
Don't you just love how they are all together and how comfortable Landon looks with Eli laying on top of him to watch the game? Ella definitely loses interest in the video games faster than the boys but I think it is genetic. My boys (Mike too) can get locked into video games and spend 30 minutes thinking it's only been 3.
After history tod
ay Ella turned her sheet over and drew this lovely picture. She has been singing songs about God a lot lately making up her own tunes and words. I think she must be talking to Eli about it as well. When we were at a friend's house the other day I found Eli lf. When I asked him if everything was ok he responded "It's all about God right mommy?". I just felt goosebumps all over. The lessons from children.
Hope you are having a wonderful January!
No comments:
Post a Comment