
Monday, June 9, 2008
So, a lot has happened but most importantly I want to say Happy Belated Birthday to my Ella Boo!! She turned 3 at the end of May and we celebrated from the moment we woke her up with the Joyce choir singing happy birthday. This is actually the only "picture" I have of her from the day as everything else was taken as a video. She had a blast
with lots of pink and purple - her favorite colors. Landon was a supportive brother and Eli took it all in. I think she enjoyed the day as she woke up on Sunday and asked if it could be her birthday again.
with lots of pink and purple - her favorite colors. Landon was a supportive brother and Eli took it all in. I think she enjoyed the day as she woke up on Sunday and asked if it could be her birthday again. You are a sweetheart and we love you. Welcome to the threes!!
Also, I want to note a huge accomplishment for Ella. About 3 weeks
ago I had to really really try hard to convince Ella to use the potty but now after just a week of full blown effort she is potty trained and wearing "big girl underwear". She hasn't had any accidents (knock on wood) and she is even staying dry all night. I am so excited as I have to change fewer diapers and she is much more comfortable! Love you little girl!
ago I had to really really try hard to convince Ella to use the potty but now after just a week of full blown effort she is potty trained and wearing "big girl underwear". She hasn't had any accidents (knock on wood) and she is even staying dry all night. I am so excited as I have to change fewer diapers and she is much more comfortable! Love you little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment