Well I didn't get to it the next day but I finally added the pictures. So last week I had one day that everything was going a little crazy. I started the morning off by dropping my "plugged in" straightening iron into my toilet. Thankfully I was not electrocuted or anything. I ended up with crazy hair all day so it may have been better to tell people I got a bit shocked just for an excuse for my hair. The kids and I still made it out to have some fun but when we got back for lunch I left Ella in the garage as
she was slowly making her way into the house at her own pace. Once in I forgot to close the garage door and the van door and focused on making lunch. We ate lunch and then I remembered about the van door. When I went out to close it there was something inside. It startled me but not as bad as I startled it. Let's just say I scared the poop out of it. It was a small bird that had gotten in the van. I though it may attack (ha ha) so I opened the other side door and waited outside of the garage. The little bird just decided to perch on the steering wheel so I had to make my
way over and open the rest of the doors and it finally flew away. After cleaning up the mess my day turned pretty "normal again". The next day as I took the kid to preschool I quickly learned that a small bird can carry a lot of poop as I found it in the backseat as well as on the steering wheel. I think I have it all clean now but if you ride with me and see some mysterious substance in my van just don't ask. I am making it a point to close the garage first thing and the van door as soon as the kids are out.
she was slowly making her way into the house at her own pace. Once in I forgot to close the garage door and the van door and focused on making lunch. We ate lunch and then I remembered about the van door. When I went out to close it there was something inside. It startled me but not as bad as I startled it. Let's just say I scared the poop out of it. It was a small bird that had gotten in the van. I though it may attack (ha ha) so I opened the other side door and waited outside of the garage. The little bird just decided to perch on the steering wheel so I had to make my
way over and open the rest of the doors and it finally flew away. After cleaning up the mess my day turned pretty "normal again". The next day as I took the kid to preschool I quickly learned that a small bird can carry a lot of poop as I found it in the backseat as well as on the steering wheel. I think I have it all clean now but if you ride with me and see some mysterious substance in my van just don't ask. I am making it a point to close the garage first thing and the van door as soon as the kids are out. Pictures today are from the pajama party that the kids attended on Saturday morning and our visit with Pappy Lee.
2 comments:
Brooke, I think your hair looks great!!!!!!!
Stan
I thought the same thing! Great hair chicky! Glad everyone is happy and healthy.
Post a Comment