Happy Anniversary and belated Happy Birthday to the man I love! It has been a while since I posted and we have been on vacation for one of those weeks. Mike celebrated his birthday with a
full day of golfing and then the next day we headed to the beach. One more year in his 30's and I am sure it will be full of fun. Also, happy 9th anniversary! We have had a lot of fun over the years and I can't believe we now have 3 kids. You are an amazing father, husband, and friend! Thanks for all you do!
Most of my pictures will be from our trip to the beach. Mike's brother kindly invited us to go to the beach with them and we all had a blast. The kids played all day everyday. Landon and Ella jumped waves, built sand castles, found shells, swam in tidal pools, played in the pool, played
beach volleyball, and just had fun in the sand. Indoors they were very entertained by their cousins, by the olympics, by games, and by each other. I was worried about how they would sleep but since they played so hard that seemed to not be a problem at all.
Eli loved the beach as well. He ate plenty of sand and loved to lick the salt off of everything. He crawled straight to the ocean and didn't stop when the waves hit. He seems to not be afraid of anything. He also took his first attempt at the steps and wasn't so successful. He enjoyed having a lot of icecream on vacation and became quite
irrate when it was gone. His hair is now officially in his eyes and I think it will have to be cut next week.
Mike and I have enjoyed watching the olympics and I think it has to be the most I have ever watched the olympics that I can ever remember. Our favorites have been swimming and gymnastics. I must say that the synchronized diving was very cool as well. Even though we have had a blast watching it all, I will be a little thankful when it is over as I will have much more sleep. 
Speaking of sleep, we are trying very hard to get the kids to bed earlier and on time as school is starting next week. Ella will be going to preschool and Landon will be having kindergarten at home. I am excited as well as overwhelmed by the thought but will keep you posted on how it goes. Eli will hopefully have fun with it all and get back into a regular nap schedule. We will see how long it takes all of us to get into a regular schedule.
I hope you all are doing well!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Mikey! Happy Anniversary as well. Gosh time flies. Those are some beautiful children. Some of my favorite pictures to date. Miss you and will see you soon.
Love,
Beverly
Happy Anniversary to you both and Happy Birthday Mikey! The land of forty looms for us both. The children are precious as always. Good luck with all the upcoming events. Although hectic, I'm sure you'll have it all under control in no time. Hope to see you all soon. Anita
Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday too! When we were in elem. and high school I always hated being the second youngest in our class (Dena was the younger by one week) but now I have to say it pays off a little! I'm hanging by my toes to 38...well, I'll be 39 in October and will just stay there forever, thank you very much.
Can't get over how grown up little Ella seems; maybe it's the haircut but her face seems to have thinned, too. My girlies have no baby left at all; can't decide whether I am thrilled or morose about that. I'll just have to pretend for a minute that Clare's baby belongs to me.
Sounds like you had a great beach trip...wishing you well getting back into the school routine.
And hi to Anita up above! Would love to catch up sometime.
Happy Birthday Mike and Happy Anniversary!!!!
Post a Comment