Monday, March 28, 2016

Fancy shoes

I love seeing the different personalities of each of our children.  Emmy has been a big personality since she came home.  She has so many traits that are similar to her siblings and so many that are her own.  Ella was never one for dressing up but Emmy loves clothes and shoes especially.  Since she was a flower girl recently she plays "getting married" everyday.  Most days she is marrying daddy but today she was marrying her brothers.  In her Easter basket there were two crowns and three of the dressy plastic shoes for her to play in and she has worn each pair so much.  She even asked if she could wear them to church!   I think maybe I need to invent some with better traction as she seems to slip on the hardwood floors more often when she wears her "heels".  Watch out teenage years!  Or watch out mom when Emmy wears the same size!!  

No comments: