Last week Emmy celebrated her 3rd birthday, here with her family!!! It was so great to celebrate and to admire how far she has come over the last 5 1/2 months!!! We celebrated on Sunday with a family cookout and cup cakes that looked like fried rice. She really enjoyed the time with everyone and also enjoyed opening presents. I think she enjoys ice cream way more than cake but so do I!!!
On her actual birthday we celebrated some more with friends and a large dinner from a Chinese restaurant. She tried lots of foods and while it wasn't exactly like they fix it there it was definitely yummy for all.
A couple of cute pics from the family cookout. Don't you love the pink converse with her dress? Those were actually Ella's years ago but Ella was never much for wearing shoes of any variety. Emmy loves them and I am not sure if she loves them because they are pink or because they are the only ones that she has that tie.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS EMERY XIAOYA JOYCE!! YOU ARE SUCH A BLESSING IN OUR FAMILY!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment