Thursday, February 4, 2010Who can believe this weather??? Here we are with snow still on the ground and we are under another winter weather warning. This time they are calling for ice so not as nice but we can deal. Luckily we have people outside cutting down a tree today that is near a power line which will hopefully keep us from downing the line that runs directly to our house.
On another note, Landon just let me pull his tooth out. It had been barely hanging on for about a week now and he had been having trouble eating. When I looked today it was soooooo loose I just asked him if I could pull it. He stood there like a champ and let me take it out but it didn't require much pulling at all. He was very excited and immediately asked me "is the tooth fairy imaginary?". Don't you love those fun questions? I was selfish in wanting him to let me pull it as the first tooth he lost he was at Nannie and Pops house and they never found it (hmmmm think he swallowed it) and this was his second. He is going to spend the night at Nannie's tonight to await the snow so I wanted to at least see it gone. Wonder if the tooth fairy will visit Nannie and Pops house?
Hope you all have a nice snowy or icy weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment