Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving day so far. We have had a very nice one. Family all week, turkey, football, and pictures. We visited Pappy Lee in Hilton Head earlier in the week. The kids had a blast playing even with rain and clouds the whole time. We were able to go bike riding, to the
playground, to the indoor bounce place, out to eat, and to the beach for a little bit.
Today we had fun with all of our family on Mike's side over at his brother's house. Always yummy and great to catch up. Landon even said "this lunch is better than I had expected it to be". He and Eli loved the sweet potato casserole and called it cake instead. Landon takes after his dad and had quite the helpings of mashed potatoes. Without a kitchen at home I didn't fix the first cooked food which was quite an odd feeling.
God
Our family
Our friends
Safe travels
Our home
Food in our tummies
Football on tv
Love
Hope
Joy
Clothes on our backs
Technology
Doctors
and the list goes on and on.
No comments:
Post a Comment